Sherwood Forest Equestrian Center is conveniently located adjacent to Oregon’s wine country and close to Sherwood and Wilsonville, just minutes from Portland.
120 acre commercial approved horse boarding ranch that was established in 1998
Located 17 miles south of downtown Portland in Sherwood, near Wilsonville
Sherwood Forest Equestrian Center (Sherwood Forest EQC) offers a variety of stalls for our clients’ horses
The front 40 acres are the working part of the ranch with rolling pastures, individual turnout paddocks, and large mares’ and geldings’ turnouts
The back 80 acres are a mixture of fields and forest with over 5 miles of groomed all weather trails, including four bridges, three beaver dams, two seasonal streams, an ancient orchard, and a schooling cross-country course with a large water complex
IN THE HEART OF HORSE COUNTRY
Sherwood Forest EQC offers clients spacious and complete full amenities – not just for your horses, but for your comfort, too. You’ll find indoor and outdoor viewing rooms that can accommodate large groups. Rain or shine, there are relaxing seating areas with Wifi access.
Sherwood boasts of the area’s finest trainers. All offer clients excellent credentials and a focus on professionalism, safety, skill development, and gentle care of horses. Sherwood’s low key and welcoming environment appeals to riders that desire to compete in local and rated shows or just relax and enjoy a forest hack and Sherwood’s community spirit.
- 3 barns with 52 12′ x 12′ or larger stalls, each well-lit and with quality bedding, rubber matted floors, automatic waters, and feed buckets
- Well-lit large indoor arena 100′ x 220′ with 2 separate viewing decks and a very comfortable and inviting viewing room
- Expansive outdoor arena measuring 150′ x 300′ with all-weather footing
- Daily turnout in group or individual pastures
- 80 acres of trails to explore
- A round pen
- 6-horse Eurociser
- Several tack rooms, wash racks with hot and cold water, cross-ties
- Farrier spaces
- Laundry room
- Two heated bathrooms cleaned daily
SHERWOOD FOREST EQC TOUR
We hope you enjoy this video tour of Sherwood Forest EQC and the amazing countryside that we enjoy every day. Since filming this video, we have renovated the facility and hope you will visit us soon to see all the wonderful improvements.
Amy Silvera Olsen
Kendall & Nicole Bourgeois